Saturday, 2024-04-20, 8:19 AM
Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS

Evolution                               

Main | [GUIDE] Flying Side Kick, Pure Flee Star Glad - Forum | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Evolution Jungle Ragnarok Online Forum » Evolution Jungle Guide! » [GUIDE] Flying Side Kick, Pure Flee Star Glad
[GUIDE] Flying Side Kick, Pure Flee Star Glad
ejayDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 11:45 PM | Message # 1
[GM] Evolution
Group: Administrators
TOP:
Moonlight Hat - you have to wear Moonlight Hat, this headgear gives you, if im not wrong.. this item gives +50 to flee.. and as a PD type SG you need to have a higher flee rate..
Cygnus Helm - enables you to use Defender to decrease damage form other characters and slows you down so that you can spam more faster..

MID:
Alucard Sunglasses - with Maya Purple Card or Evil Snake Lord Card
(I prefer Alucard because it can cause Curse to other characters making their Status -500 to LUK.. and its very usefull to SG so that they can take the advantage of killing other characters..)

LOWER
Evolved Omega Black Angel[1] - with Maya Purple Card or Evil Snake Lord Card
(i prefer to use EOBA it give +20 to agi and add flee rate to your character..)
Or
Gangster Scarf[1] will do..

ARMORS:
Pantie[1]/Mink Coat[1] - with Tao Gunka Card and Ghostring Card..(do the Switcing)
(i prefer +0Pantie Set it gives you +1 to agi and +10 to Flee rate and this set is low in defense, it will help to lessen the damage of characters using Thanatos Card..)

WEAPONS:
+10Book[3]/+10Book of Mother Earth[3] - as a Perfect Dodge Type SG you must not use Thanatos Card because it takes away 30 Flee rate, so you must have a book with 3 Phreeonie Cards.. this type of weapon is use when your facing neutral type of characters with low vit stat..
(you can also use book with Thanatos Card if your facing high vit chars such as paladins..)*Do Switching of Books*

SHIELDS:
Vshield/Guard - with Thara Frog Card and GTB.. And Maya Card for Spell Casters..(do the switching)

SHOES:
Sliepnir
or +10Shoes[1]/+10Boots[1] with Antique Firelock Card +10% to hp when it is +9/10 refined and +2 to Str..

GARMENT:
Muffler[1]/Skin of Ventoss[1]/Undershirt[1] you can use garments with Dark Poring Card on it, most of the time.. because your a PD Star Gladiator.. most neutral attacks will miss on you.. and to add damage to FSK because your not using Penetration Books to your opponent.. you will also need garments with Deviling for other type of charaters..
(i pref +0Undershit to complete the pantie set)

ACCESSORIES:
2 Megs for more Str to increase damage of FSK..
(i Prefer to use 2 megs to increase your damage in kicking)
if you dont have megs.. you can also use 2 rings[1] with mantis and horong card..

STATS

Str: 500
Agi: 500
Vit: 150
Int: 500
Dex: 500
Luk: 500

SKILLS:

Buffs:

Warmth of the Star
Warmth of the Moon
Comfort of The Star
Comfort of The Moon
(Use this buffs to increase you Flee Rate to make you Perfect Dodge)

**TO SUM UP.. EQUIPS+BUFF+Luk 500+, YOU CAN HAVE A TOTAL FLEE RATE OF 1776+51 OR EVEN MORE MAKING YOU PERFECT DODGE TYPE STAR GLADIATOR..xD

Warm Wind Lvl 2 - to use wind property
Warm Wind Lv6 - for those Paladins who uses Angeling Card..

Break Fall - Always use break fall so that some attacks will miss on you..

Hatreds: (this is where i set my Hatred,, its up to you where you what to put it.. this is the common targets for hatred)

Lv 1 - Star Gladiator
Lv 2 - Assassin Cross
Lv 3 - Paladin

There you go.. this is my guide for PD type Star Gladiator.. this is base on my experience being a Star Gladiator

if you have suggestions, opinions or criticisms. You can re-post this guide.. biggrin

I hope that i helped all of you again.. biggrin

Evolution Jungle

Forum » Evolution Jungle Ragnarok Online Forum » Evolution Jungle Guide! » [GUIDE] Flying Side Kick, Pure Flee Star Glad
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright © 2024 Evolution Ragnarok Online