Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 5:25 PM
Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS

Evolution                               

Main | [Assassin Cross Build [The Complete Version] - Forum | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Evolution Jungle Ragnarok Online Forum » Evolution Jungle Guide! » [Assassin Cross Build [The Complete Version]
[Assassin Cross Build [The Complete Version]
ejayDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 9:37 AM | Message # 1
[GM] Evolution
Group: Administrators
That's important here coz I'm a 0LUK type SinX so we will be doing lots of it during our practical test on this.

Upper:

-Moonlight Hat(when you are pursuing and being pursued)
-Evil Poring Helm[Orc Hero]*(Anti-freeze and stun)
-Alice Doll

Mid:

-Alucard Glasses[Evil Snake Lord](SinX vs. SinX, surprise attack, anti-curse and blind)
Shini, Sharingan

Lower:

EOBA or OBA with Orc Hero Card

Armor:
Valkyrie Armor
(Put on any of your desired armor as long as it has a slot)
-Glittering Jacket[Ghostring](You equip this most of the time)
-Mink Coat[Tao Gunka](Only for SinX vs SinX or everytime you're being attacked by a Thanatos card user)
(I recommend that you use different kinds of equipment so you can easily identify them during battles)

Garment:
VM-Dark Poring Card, Rydric CArd
-Woof Scarf[Deviling]
-(another)Wool Scarf[Raydric](When attacked by an elemental magic user e.i. Soul Linker, Professor, etc.)

Weapons:

-Left: +10 Desert Wind[Thanatos, ValkyrieR., Lord of Death, Metaling]
-Right(2): +10 Orcish Axe[Hydra(2), Phreeoni(2)] and +10 Orcish Axe[Phreeoni(4)](When you're facing a Flee type, surprise attack**)
Valkyrie Shield(or any shield you want that has a slot)[Golden Thief Bug or Maya](When attacked by a magic user)

Shoes:
V.Shoes-AmonRa Card
-Tidal Shoes[Amon Ra, Moonlight Flower, Egnigem Cenia, ... ](You can put here any card you like)

Accessories:
2 Megs
or
2 Cliff with 2 Ifrit Card
or
-Ring of Resonance
---and/or---
-Cursed Hand[Owl Duke]
-Cursed Hand[Wikebine Tres]

Evolution Jungle

Forum » Evolution Jungle Ragnarok Online Forum » Evolution Jungle Guide! » [Assassin Cross Build [The Complete Version]
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright © 2024 Evolution Ragnarok Online